Write For Write to Done
- 1. Mar
Write to Done is a website targeted at freelance writers and writers in general. It is also a community of people who are enthusiastic about improving their craft in order to reach their writing goals. This website was founded by Mary Jaksch. Mrs. Jaksch is at the same time a Chief Editor of this website and through years of writing experience, she discovered that it is a practice that makes us better in any task we do- thus, also in writing too. This being said, Write To Done is all about learning how to become a better writer. It offers tricks and tips, actionable advice, necessary tools and writing motivation.
- Content must be useful.
- Examples and anecdotes should be used to clarify the points.
- Content must be fresh and not published elsewhere.
- The introductory part must attract attention.
- Posts should be properly formatted (headings, bullets, bold font).
- Conclusion must be clear.
- Articles should have 800-1500 words.
- Posts should be proofread.
- Pitches should be sent only if the writer has his/her own blog.
- Posts should not violate any copyright regulations.
- Writers should send a brief bio and outline the topic.
- Links to samples of previous writing should be delivered.
- Writing skills
- Writing tips
- Writing tools
- Writing motivation
Pitches should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with a GUEST POST written on the subject.
Response period is not defined.