- 7. Feb
What Culture is a website focused on film, television, gaming, sport, and science? It was founded in 2006. Back then, What Culture published articles on film with an aim to become a source of news and a conversation hub about everything that happens in Hollywood. However, since then, What Culture has developed and grown to cover a wide range of topics, such as TV, gaming, science, history, technology, science, sport, music, and literature. This website also became the largest unofficial wrestling website in the world. What Culture currently has more than 10 million monthly visits, reached through daily published videos, magazines and news. This website has become one of the most frequently visited entertainment-based websites. It publishes informative content of high quality, prepared by proficient contributors.
- Writers do not have to be experienced but must be creative.
- Content should show writer’s attention to detail and passion for writing.
- Articles should cover recent trends.
- News and list-based articles are preferred.
- Video submissions are also welcomed.
- Lists should have minimum 1500 words.
- Content must be original.
- Writes should register and gain access to pitching system.
Writers are asked to register using the form available at https://create.whatculture.com/login?forward=%2F. Response period is not defined.