Write For WebAlive
- Online Marketing
- 26. Jan
WebAlive is one of the oldest and most respectable digital agencies in Australia. The agency has been working for more than 10 years and has become highly trusted, extremely efficient and above all, very creative. WebAlive employs a passionate and dedicated set of web designers and developers working with clients in all major Australian cities. The team is dedicated to discipline and possesses expert knowledge, making it able to provide high-quality services. The agency also cherishes a love for innovation and creativity. Most recent developments include billing platforms, various games, and games available at App Store. WebAlive puts a strong emphasis on consistent service and maintains strong customer-service relationships.
WebAlive keeps a blog targeted at professional web designers, business owners, and marketing experts.
- Content must be substantial and solid.
- Submissions should be found appealing and be easy to relate to.
- Articles must be original and written in UK English.
- Articles should have minimum 8000 words (preferably over 1500 words and more).
- It is preferred to link as many relevant links from their blog posts as possible.
- Author’s bio can be included, with a back link to his/her blog, site or social media profile.
- Relevant images, screenshots and graphs are welcomed.
- Copyright must be respected.
- Editors reserve the right to modify the content submitted.
- Web design
- Pay per Click / Google AdWords
- Social media marketing
- Facebook advertising
- Conversation Rate Optimization
Website offers a submission form available at https://www.webalive.com. Response time is not defined.