We Got This Covered
- 7. Feb
We Got This Covered is a website founded in Toronto. Initially, it was a blog, hosted in WordPress. The initial name was We Got It Covered. It was launched by university students who had writing as a hobby and wanted a place to write for fun. The blog began to develop quickly and domain for We Got This Covered was bought in June 2010. One of the founders is now Chief Editor of a team of more than 15 resolved editors and writers. We Got This Covered is focused mainly on TV, film, and gaming. The platform developed rapidly and became recognized my major outlets (MTV, Rotten Tomatoes, Total Film etc.). With more than 6 million page views in a month and over 500 thousand followers on social networks, this website has developed into a strong brand name in the industry of entertainment.
- Writers must be minimum 19 years old.
- Writers are asked to submit their writing sample when applying.
- We Got This Covered welcomes reviews, news, and feature articles.
- News posts should have minimum 175 words
- Reviews should not have less than 750 words.
- 1300 words is a minimum for featured articles.
- When submitting the article, writers are asked to enter it into WordPress format.
- Guides will be provided to the writers on how to format the content in WordPress.
- Writers will publish the article themselves on the website.
- Comic books
Interested writers should get in touch by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Response period is not defined.