Write For Tiptopham
- 16. Feb
Tiptopham is a website founded by a music teacher with the aim to help other teachers teach differently. It publishes useful teaching tips and ideas. The founder is an innovative teacher and blogger who wants to ensure that the job he is doing has a maximum impact on the learning process. Teaching concepts are focused on modern repertoire, creativity, and technology. Tim Topham wants teachers to explore music together with the students and have fun while doing so. The founder, Tim Topham is an internationally known piano educator with more than 20 years of experience. With his blog, he inspires more than 8000 teachers around the world. Pillars of his teaching concept are creativity, curiosity, and competence.
- Creative, passionate and articulate people are asked to contribute.
- Writers are asked to send samples of their previous writing.
- Content should be high-quality, readable and well structured.
- Articles must be clear and concise.
- Content must be free of grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Articles must be original and never published before.
- Once published on this website, articles become its property.
- Writers can send featured articles, infographics, nd videos.
- Images, graphs, and links to resources should be added.
- Teaching popular music styles
- Running an effective studio business
- Teaching boys and teens
- Using technology in the studio, digital pianos
- Product, training, article reviews and information
- Repertoire and teaching resources
Writers are asked to fill in the form available at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd9wMhwcThFKU66WDN0L3IiCE51Us2B38QxWRXE6btBtsmJvA/viewform.
Response period is not defined.