Write For The Urban Dater
- 14. Feb
The Urban Dater is a blog concerned with topics related to dating, relationships, sex, and love. On this website, readers can find various discussions on emotions, heartache, joy, bewilderness and all other conditions that come with romance. The Urban Dater publishes real-life stories and experiences. The aim is to make the readers wiser in making romance related decisions. The Urban Dater was founded by Alex Vasquez, a web developer, who initially intended to improve his marketing skills and practice his SEO knowledge. However, over the time this blog developed and now has more than 3 hundred contributors. The Urban Dater is now a frequently visited blog characterized by useful information and inappropriate humor.
- Posts must be original and not previously published.
- Articles should be argumentative and well thought out.
- Articles should have minimum 500 words (ideal measure is 600- 1000 words).
- Writers should survey the website to get themselves acquainted with the content and to avoid writing on a previously covered topic.
- Articles should be checked for grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Facts listed must be supported by reliable sources.
- Writers can also share their personal stories.
- Photos should be added.
- The writer should set up a Gravatar account and link it to the email when sending the story.
- Link to previous writings should also be sent.
- Articles will be subject to editing.
- The introductory part must be catchy.
- Articles should have up to 700 words.
- Advice and helpful guides are welcomed.
- Writers can also share their personal experiences and stories.
- The tone should be bold and authentic.
- Writes are asked to include a brief bio, headshot and blog address/social media account.
Writes are asked to fill in the form available at https://theurbandater.com/guest-post/#. Response period is not defined.