The Travel Manual
- 9. Feb
The Travel Manual is a website focused on travel and all experience related contents. The Travel Manual was founded by a couple Vaughan and Lauren, travel bloggers from Cape Town, who like to call themselves digital nomads. The Travel Manuel provides useful information on places to visit across the globe (Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, South and North America) as well as useful tips in the context of what to eat and where to sleep when on travel. The mission of The Travel Manual is to encourage people to explore the world, to challenge the visitors to take a break and visit distant locations, to help by giving advice and to have fun while doing so.
- The article must be well written (no grammar and spelling mistakes).
- Content must be authentic and not published anywhere else.
- The article should have minimum 600 words.
- Articles should include minimum 3 photos.
- Videos are also welcomed.
- In case of a photo blog or photo essay, the post should have minimum 300 words and 10photos.
- HTML format is preferred.
- Writers are asked to send a short bio, links to social media profiles and a profile picture.
- Stories from distance travels
- Useful advice from local trips
- Lifestyle posts
- Accommodation and food recommendations
- Travel Experiences
- Travel tips
Writers are asked to get in touch with the form available at https://thetravelmanuel.com/write-for-us. Response period is not defined.