Write For The Planet D
- 9. Feb
The Planet D was founded by a couple who wanted to stop feeling trapped by their everyday life full of anxiety and routine. They started The Planet D with a hope to inspire people to get out of their comfort zone and fulfill their potentials since that is precisely what traveling has done for these two. While traveling together, the couple decided to launch a travel blog which soon became one of top 10 influencers in the world, according to Forbes Magazine. The Planet D was founded not only as a place to escape to from daily grind, but also as a source of inspiration for next steps in peoples’ lives.
- Articles should have minimum 800 words.
- Photo stories should have minimum 300 words.
- Articles must be structured and formatted.
- Writers should check the content for grammar or spelling mistakes.
- Minimum 7 photos are required. Rights to the photos must belong to the writer.
- Content must be original and not previously posted anywhere online.
- Writers should include their bio, social media account, link to their blog and a headshot.
- Only two external links are permitted in the body of the text.
- Content should be submitted in HTML format.
- Inspirational travel
- Photo stories
- Travel tips
- Top 10 lists
- Travel Experiences
Writers are asked to contact The Planet D via Contact Us Form available at https://theplanetd.com/contact-us/, through their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ThePlanetD or by email firstname.lastname@example.org . If re the response is not received in 7 days, writers are instructed to repet the procedure.