The Next Scoop
- Online Marketing
- 26. Jan
The Next Scoop is a blog focused on internet marketing. The blog provides benchmark new, tips and various different information related to internet marketing, search engine optimization, search engine updates and social media marketing. It is also concerned with Google algorithm updates and reputation management. The Next Scoop offers opinions and reviews on modern stories which are creative and related to marketing and internet. The site publishes fresh and interesting blogs categorized into four groups: social media, digital marketing, business, and reviews. Sub categories vary from content marketing to e-commerce. The aim of the Next Scoop is to guarantee that the content it publishes shares valuable pieces of information useful for the readers.
- Articles should have minimum 1000 words.
- Content must be well formatted, actionable and informative.
- Submissions must be original and free of grammatical and punctuation mistakes.
- Writers should add relevant images, graphs or screenshots to their texts.
- Only Word Format files and Google documents are acceptable.
- Editors reserve the right to edit links and the content
- Articles must not be submitted to any other site without prior notice.
- Authors should send a bio (100-200 words) including social media links.
- Digital marketing- tends, new tactics, novelties, how-tos, case studies and infographics
- SEO- trends, tactics, how to guide, infographics
- Content marketing – everything about content, writing, blogging, case studies, How to guide, infographics etc.
- Social media – new trends, case studies, how to guide, outstanding tips etc.
- Mobile marketing – app marketing, outstanding tips, how to guide etc.
- Blockchain or ICO marketing – new ideas, tips
- Reviews- digital marketing, sales and social media tools
Articles are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Response time is not defined.