Write For The Artifice
- 7. Feb
The Artifice is a magazine published online. It covers a wide range of topics in the world of art and, correspondingly, various art forms. Artifice functions independently and the writers are working in cooperation with the aim to build, strengthen and further develop and maintain the platform. Artifice is not focused on recycling old or common entertainment news and stories. It also does not publish commonplace editorials. This web magazine is devoted to publishing articles with unique topics which are meaningful and which stimulate the readers intellectually. Artifice has established itself as a widely visited source of information. It has more than 4 million followers on Facebook only. One of the aims of this online magazine is to motivate and gather the writers and the readers, developing thereby a dynamic and growing community.
- Content must be fresh.
- Topics covered must be unique.
- Content must be intellectually stimulating.
- Writers can deliver comprehensive lists, stories on TV shows or creative explorations.
- In-depth views and retrospective looks are also welcomed.
- All articles are peer reviewed.
- Professional credibility and formatting unity are required.
- Writers should provide complex, provocative and challenging ideas.
- Web videos
Writers are asked to create their account available at https://the-artifice.com/wp-login.php?action=register. Articles will be reviewed by other writers and feedback will be provided. Response period is not defined.