- 25. Jan
TechWyse is an internet marketing company. The company offers full marketing services applying a carefully planned process called Smart Plan Cycle (a unique method of building internet marketing strategies of full scope- from the initial planning and development over creative implementation, to industry measurement, and reporting). TechWyse is specialized in building campaigns that deliver on 4 domains: strategic consulting (driving up conversations), creating a design (converting visitors into customers), driving traffic to the targeted site, tracking and measuring marketing efforts. The smart plan approach applied by TechWyse to provide full service in marketing is implemented in 4 steps: strategy and consulting, creative design, traffic building, and measurement and tracking.
TechWyse has a blog and is always looking for insightful content. Following guidelines are provided:
- TechWyse wants actionable articles which are well researched and detailed
- The articles should have 1000+ words
- Attribution of data and third-party content should be referenced in the content
- Writers are asked to avoid being self-promotional in the text of the article
- Writers are encouraged to use graphics, photos, screenshots or illustrations to make the content more enjoyable and useful
- Writers are expected to reply to the comments and questions
- Strictly link building guest posts should be avoided
- All articles will be copyscaped
- Writers should provide their full name, website URL, Gravatar account URL with portfolio photo (http://en.gravatar.com/) and a short description of him/herself.
- Social media
- Content marketing
- Website analytics
- Website design
- Conversation optimization
- Online innovation
- Any new ideas related to internet marketing
Articles are sent via https://www.techwyse.com/contact/. If the editors like the article they will send a login to TechWyse WordPress for a direct upload.