Write For Succeed As Your Own Boss
- 26. Jan
Succeed As Your Own Boss is a website launched by Melinda. F. Emerson, America’s no. 1 expert in small business. Melinda Emerson has 15 years of experience as an entrepreneur and is a known speaker. Succeed as Your Own Boss gives information on what it takes to launch a successful small business, how to avoid pitfalls, how to manage marketing i.e. advice on small business and use of social media in marketing. Mrs. Emerson regularly writes for New York Times and is an author of several recognized books. She is a founder of Melinda Emerson foundation which facilitates the success of the small business by providing free information, educational opportunities, and materials for a business owned by women and minorities.
Succeed As Your Own Boss aims to end small business failure. Guest posts are welcomed.
- The site asks professional writers to send original articles.
- The article should have 500 to 750 words.
- Embedded links in guest posts are not allowed; authors can add links in their bio which point to their website.
- Anonymous authors will not be published (photo must be submitted).
- The site reserves the right to reject any material.
- Guest bloggers are to submit 3 topic ideas, link to a previously published blog post, headshot, bio with one link (30 words) and a twitter handle.
- Finance/ Accounting
- Human resources
- Social media
- Small business technology
- Customer service
- Women business concerns
- Health care reform
The website provides Guest Blogger Submission Form on (https://succeedasyourownboss.com/guestblogrequest/). When the topic is approved, the site will sent an email requesting the author to submit the article. Response time is not defined.