Write For Social Media Examiner
- Online Marketing
- 8. Mar
Social Media Examiner is one of the largest social media marketing resources in the world. It was founded in 2009 during the recession when the founder noticed how many people disapproved of social media but only a few talked about benefits of the emerging platforms in the context of business growth. Thus, Social Media Examiner was founded with the aim to gather marketers who would openly share business benefits of social media. The mission was to bring together the most prominent experts in the area and to offer high-quality content free of charge. Now, Social Media Examiner is helping millions of entrepreneurs by discovering benefits of social media in reaching customers, driving traffic and increasing sales.
- Articles should go beyond generally offered advice and practices.
- Posts must be instructional and informative.
- Articles must reflect author’s deepest understanding of the particular topic.
- Readers should experience a true benefit.
- Intermediate/advanced social media tactics and processes are a primary concern.
- Posts can also explain the manner in which video, blog or audio content should be produced, edited and monetized.
- Infographics and syndicated content will not be published.
- Conflict of interest must be avoided.
- Articles can contain one bank link to their website.
- Social media
- Creator content
- Digital marketing
- Social media and business growth
Writers are asked to fill in the form available at https://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/writers.
Response period is 7-10 days.