Write For The Small Business Bonfire
- 26. Jan
The Small Business Bonfire is a website which represents educational, social and collaborative community for entrepreneurs, providing useful and actionable tips and tools delivered through a blog about a small business blog, weekly newsletter and a free online community. The Small Business Bonfire weekly newsletter provides top blog posts about small business from the current week, resources which can be downloaded, useful tips and advice, and inspiration that will help small business entrepreneurs achieve more. The newsletter is focused on all topics which are of importance to small business owners, such as business planning, start-up, marketing, finances, employee management, productivity, social media, technology, office design and more.
Small Business Bonfire accepts guest’s posts. Following guidelines are provided:
- The article should have minimum 500 words.
- Content must be original and never published before.
- Content should be non-promotional and should not contain links (including author’s backlink; link to author’s company can be given in the bio; author is allowed to include links which validate content which will be subject to review).
- Author’s bio will contain: email address, a short (up to 50 words) bio, headshot, social profile links which will be included in the profile.
- Images and graphics should not be delivered unless these are related directly to the content.
- Writers are asked to deliver their submissions on word format, as a Google document, or in the body of the mail.
- The site reserves the right to make minor modifications to the article/ ad relevant links.
- Starting a business
- Online business
- Business growth
- Social media
- Business planning
- Customer service
- Home office tips
- Web site tips
- Content marketing
- Business mistakes
The articles are to be delivered to email@example.com. If particular article is selected, the site will inform the author within two weeks after submission.