Write For Seomator
- 6. Mar
Seomator is a website presenting and promoting Seomator as an SEO audit tool. This tool analyses website and makes in-depth checks of the content, site structure, and structure data. The audits provided by Seomator are modern looking, fast and accurate. Statistically, SEO specialists use minimum 4 different tools and combine the results manually in order to prepare a presentable report to their customers. Seomator saves 10 and more hours weekly by providing such reports based on all necessary on-page and off-page analytics. By shortening the time needed to prepare such reports and by automating the audit tasks, SEO and digital agencies gain more customers more easily.
- Expert bloggers with active social media presence are asked to contribute.
- Posts can have a form of a case study, practical advice or usage statistics.
- Topics should include advanced SEO and marketing tips.
- Posts should have minimum 1500 words.
- Advice must be actionable and backed up by real-life data or examples.
- Longer posts are preferred.
- Style should be professional but conversational.
- Writers are asked to keep the sentences short and readable.
- Content must be original and not published anywhere else.
- Visual examples and diagrams are welcomed.
- Content must be well formatted (heading, subheadings, paragraphs etc.).
- Links to author’s home or product page must not be included in the body of the article.
- Writers should introduce themselves briefly, send post ideas and link to their website/blog/social media account.
- Digital marketing
- Interesting trends
all related to SEO
Writers are asked to get in touch using the form available at https://seomator.com/contact-us.
Response period is not defined.