Write For Plenty Well
- 31. Jan
Plenty Well is a website focused on holistic health. Founders started it because they recognized the need to inform people on how to heal themselves using natural products. At Plenty Well they say that people are exposed to several hundred thousands of various toxins, chemically based products, and processed food on weekly basis. Thus, they say, a large part of the population suffers from chronic diseases. The mission of Plenty Well is to combine ancient healing science with modern research. The aim is to help people live a happier and healthier life, by providing educational and empowering content related to holistic healing. Plenty Well has an objective to become a trusted source of inspiration, advice and most recent research in techniques of natural healing.
- Articles should have approximately 600- 800 words
- The tone should be warm and caring but direct.
- Content must be original and not published anywhere else.
- The brief bio is included at the end of the post (bio should be short and include one link to authors blog/website/social media account and one headshot).
- Health claims must be supported by credible sources.
- Content should be helpful and inspirational.
- Authors are asked to submit one photo with the post (850x500 pixels)
- Articles should be informative.
- Headlines should be catchy.
- Authors are asked to write in plain English.
- Authors should not add any links to the article.
- Articles should be in Word form and images are to be attached separately.
- Holistic health
- Natural skincare
- Yoga, workout, fitness
- Natural healing techniques
- Anti-aging advice
Articles should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the article is not published within 4 weeks, it has been discarded.