- 3. Feb
PetSci is a website which represents a combination of pet products, news, and information combined with interesting and relevant topics from the world of science. Hundreds of research studies on pets are published every year and PetSci engages its best efforts to present the most interesting and referential news from these reports. This website offers health guides, advice related to pet behaviors, products suggestions and much more. Posts are intended to extend knowledge of pet world and to ensure a dynamic collection of interesting articles. PetSci is most concerned with animal health, animal behavior, and pet products. This website also aims to create a community of animal lovers.
- PetSci welcomes following types of articles: evaluations, lists, link lists, and reviews.
- Articles should have minimum 300 words (preferably 600, maximum 2000).
- Titles should be catchy.
- Content must be well structured (introduction part, relevant headings, conclusion etc.).
- Images are welcomed. Copyright must be complied with.
- Articles should be checked for grammar and spelling errors.
- Two links are allowed in the article, plus one more in the author’s byline.
- If the article contains images, the article must be written in HTML.
- Current animal trends e.g. the popularity of a certain breed
- Popular pet products
- All the above relating to different breeds or species
Articles can be submitted using the form available at https://petsci.co.uk/contact/write-for-petsci/ or sent firstname.lastname@example.org. If the article is selected, editing team will inform the writer on the day the article is scheduled to be published.