Write For PAT
- Home Improvements
- 25. Feb
PAT is a website promoting PAT testing i.e. testing of portable appliances. PAT testing is a safety and precaution measure which guarantees that electrical appliances used in offices or facilities will not lead to any damage to the property or injury to the employees or customers. There are many laws and provisions governing occupational health and safety i.e. the need to implement respective safety measures of this type since companies and/or employers must guarantee safety at work and also have the interest to maintain their equipment functional. PAT testing enables proper functionality check-up of computers, copy machines, portable heaters, built-in lighting, heating or cooling units etc. PAT website also has a blog, primarily focused on home improvements.
- Bloggers, authors, and brands are asked to contribute.
- Submissions must have minimum 500 words.
- Quality is favored over quantity.
- Content must present actionable advice related to property and home improvement.
- Articles must be unique.
- Data and infographics are welcomed and should be submitted along with the article.
- Commercial content will not be published.
- Home improvement
- Do it yourself
- Interior design
Writers are asked to fill in the form available at http://www.pat.org.uk/write-us-home-improvements-property. Response period is not defined.