Partially Examined Life
- 10. Feb
Partially Examined Life is a podcast about philosophy, philosophers, and philosophical content. It has a roundtable discussion format. Each episode contains a brief reading about minimum one important question. Partially Examined Life is aimed at people of different education, age or background since philosophical questions are thought-provoking and informative. If the respective text is read before listening to the podcast, the podcast itself will be more interesting and intellectually stimulating. The topics are chosen based on material generally covered in philosophy classes. The Partially Examined Life also has a blog intended to supplement the podcast and provide a forum where opinions and resources can be discussed and shared.
- Blog posts directing the readers to online content on philosophy are welcomed.
- Submission can have a form of essays on culture, philosophy, and ideas.
- Writers can also send a personal essay or an interview.
- Reviews of philosophy books will also be accepted.
- Content can represent an insightful article on politics and culture.
- Submissions describing the intersection of popular culture and philosophy are also welcomed.
- Writers should send a short bio, examples of previous writing and a list of sites they believe would be referential.
- Political philosophy
- Social thought
- Moral philosophy
- Moral psychology
Writers are asked to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org. Response period is not defined.