Write For Online Writing Jobs
- 24. Feb
Online Writing Jobs is a website providing information on paying writing jobs for freelance writers. It was founded in 2006 by Brian Scott, a freelancer himself, who is quite well familiar with all anxieties, struggles and frustration felt during the process of finding a decent writing job online, irrespectively of whether a person is an independent writer or just in a quest for extra income. Aim of Online Writing Jobs is to make it easier for freelance writers to find proper jobs online in a wide range of specialities such as blogging, technical writing, content writing, copywriting, magazine writing etc. The founder researches career sites, recruiters and agencies and picks and publishes quality jobs. The site is updated every weekday.
- Experienced freelancers are asked to contribute (minimum 3 years of experience).
- Content must be valuable to the readers.
- Posts must provide useful information on how to earn more money as a freelancer.
- Actionable tips are more than welcome.
- Writers can also send top ten lists.
- Content must be relevant and timely.
- Authors should write from their personal experience.
- First person narrative is recommended.
- Articles should have 1100-1500 words and should refer to a specific topic.
- Content must be easy to read (properly formatted with subheadings, bullets, paragraphs etc.).
- Language must be concise.
- The article must be original and not published anywhere else.
- Advice for freelancers
- How to earn more
- Marketing/research strategies
- Writing opportunities
- Efficient writing techniques
Writers are asked to inform on maximum 3 article ideas by filling in the form available at https://online-writing-jobs.com/write-for-us-and-get-paid.
Response period is not defined.