Write For Offbeat Bride
- 23. Feb
Offbeat Bride is one of the most popular and most comprehensive websites focused on non-traditional weddings. This website was launched in 2007 with the idea to provide online support to a book release. However, what had originally started as promotional project quickly became one of the most frequently read wedding- related websites. Offbeat Bride now provides advice and inspiration for couples organizing their weddings. At Offbeat Bride, they say that two weddings should never be the same because two couples are never alike. The aim of this website is to provide most diversified wedding material and thus to become most diverse and inclusive wedding publication.
- Contributor writers can send photos and stories from their unconventional wedding.
- Such content must be vivid and interesting.
- Writers can send a typical guest post.
- Such post must cover a topic related to the unconventional wedding.
- Engagement sessions and proposal stories are also welcomed.
- Writers can submit do it yourself tutorials (with many photos included).
- Styled shoots are also acceptable.
- The tone should be communicative, inspiring and supportive.
- Hetero-normativity is to be avoided.
- Guest posts should have under 1000 words.
- Content must be structured and checked for grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Unconventional weddings (LGBT, people with disabilities, people of colour, brides over 40 etc.)
- Wedding scripts and vows.
- How to deal with challenges of wedding planning
- Wedding planning budgeting
- Lessons learned during wedding planning.
- Feminism and weddings.
Guest posts should be submitted using the form available at http://offbeatbride.com/submissions/guestpost. If writers want to share their wedding, they should use the form available at http://offbeatbride.com/submissions/yourwedding.
Response period is not defined.