- 8. Feb
Nomads World is a tourist and marketing company targeted at heavy travelers eager for adventure. It was founded in 1994 by hitchhikers after they got separated on one of their journeys and found out that the hostel they were supposed to sleep in was closed almost 10 years ago. The founders bought their first hostel in Australia near Adelaide. Over the years the business expanded in form of a marketing company now representing 40 hostels in Australia, New Zealand, and Fiji. Nomads continued buying hostel properties and has become one of the fastest growing providers of exciting budget accommodation in Australia. As a marketing company Nomads is focused on adventure experiences. Their aim is to create unique experiences for their travelers that these will remember for the rest of their lives.
- Blog posts should be informative and educational.
- A blog can have a list form.
- Writers can send articles containing useful advice in emergency situations happening on a journey.
- Video post is also welcomed.
- Only travel related content will be accepted.
- Content must be original (text, photos, and videos).
- Once submitted, the blog should not be published elsewhere.
- It is useful for the writers to get themselves acquainted with blog posts previously published on this website.
- Travel experience
- Travel advice
- Video blogs
- Other travel related content
Writers are asked to sign up using the form available at https://nomadsworld.com/write-for-us. Response period is not defined.