Write For NACLA Reporting on Americans
- 21. Feb
NACLA Reporting on Americans is a magazine published both online and in printed form. The printed form of the magazine is published on a quarterly basis. NACLA Reporting on Americans is mainly focused on the Caribbean and Latin America. It publishes historical and political analyses information on military, economic and political activities and interventions in this area. The magazine deals with progressive movements in Latin America, social and governmental. NACLA Reporting on Americans was founded in 1966 with the aim to provide accurate information from the region with a hope that nations of Latin America and the Caribbean would become free from oppression and enjoy a respectful relationship with the USA.
- The articles must be fresh and thoughtful.
- Online articles should have 1000-1500 words.
- Features typically have 1500-2500 words.
- Content must be witty and contain lively anecdotes.
- Illustrative examples, profiles of relevant actors and quotations of the participants are considered obligatory.
- Straightforward reports on events are discouraged.
- The topic must be observed from the sociocultural and political-economic point of view.
- Sources must be indicated.
- Content must be original.
- Writers are recommended to survey the website and inform themselves on topics already covered.
- Content is subject to editing.
- Political impacts on economic development
- Economic, military and political observations
All in the context of Latin America and Caribbean.