Write For My Site Auditor
- 18. Feb
My Site Auditor is a company focused on helping people engaged in digital marketing generate more leads and sales. My Site Auditor executes thorough keyword analyses of a page in very short time period i.e. in 30 seconds. When digital marketers apply My Site Auditor tool on their websites they create more leads and sales. This company was officially launched in 2013 in the USA but the business has extended and the company now operates in USA and Canada, working for clients all over the globe. The founder has been a CEO of a marketing agency for more than a decade and realized that tool such as the one offered by My Site Auditor was necessary. The founder developed this tool for his agency and made it available to agencies worldwide.
- Digital marketers, SEO experts, web designers and online PR experts are asked to contribute.
- Content must be insightful.
- Link to the writer’s website pretermitted only in the bio.
- Articles should be targeted at SEO companies, web design firm, online PR companies and digital marketing agencies.
- Professional feature image should be included.
- Support images are also welcomed (graphs, screenshots, and quotes).
- Both text and images must be original.
- Articles must be well researched and supported by facts.
- Content must be formatted (headlines, bullets, subtitles).
- Articles should have minimum 1000 words, preferably over 2000.
- Each post will be subject to review.
- List posts must contain minimum items and use visuals to support each of them.
- Digital marketing
- Web design
- Related topic
Writers should send 3 live blog posts or contents they prepared, 3 or more topic ideas, email, headshot, and a short bio. These can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the form available at http://mysiteauditor.com/blog/guest-posting.
Response period is not defined.