Write For My Gardening Network
- 13. Feb
My Gardening Network is a place for passionate gardeners, irrespective of their age or gardening experience. It was created through a collaboration of writers who enjoy gardening without any ulterior motive. My Gardening Network is a website on which users can find helpful information on all gardening related matters. The website has a special focus on sustainable practices and publishes articles informing on topics such as soil recycling and crop rotation. A section devoted to botany is divided into plant profile and physiology categories. My Gardening Network helps gardeners with cultivation, vegetable gardening, and flower gardening. Landscaping section gives tips on landscape design, tricks related to lawns (problems and maintenance), landscape plants as well as useful information on formal gardens.
- Articles should have 800-1000 words or more.
- Content must be original and unique.
- Articles should be proper in terms of SEO.
- Spun content is not permitted.
- Writers are required to show their attention to detail.
- Posts should be checked for grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Articles should be easy to read and understands.
- Only one promotional link is allowed.
- Writers should also send 2 supportive images or a video.
- Gardening practices
- Vegetable gardening
- Flower gardening
Writers should send their topic or a finished article to firstname.lastname@example.org with Guest Post written on the subject. Response period is not defined.