- 29. Jan
More is targeted at women cherishing an extreme love for fashion and beauty, irrespectively of the price or style. At More, they say that anyone is a trendsetter. The general intention of this website is to become that genuine and supportive friend any women needs- the one that listens and helps. More is intended to help and advise on latest clothes trends, hairstyles, manicure etc. This website is a collection of diversified voices informing on most recent happenings in the world of fashion, beauty, and lifestyle. It promotes inclusion, diversity, and positivity and is focused on accessible fashion, beauty trends and travel ideas.
- Articles should have 500- 1000 words.
- Content should be articulate, insightful, informative and entertaining.
- Authors are instructed to have strong and meaningful introductory sentences.
- Content must make a point - articles should be a must-read for the audience.
- The tone should be conversational, not too formal.
- A positive attitude is preferred (not unrealistic).
- Writers are asked to include links to their previous writing samples and summary of which topic they intend to cover.
- Personal letters and self-promotional content is discouraged
- Articles should not be published elsewhere.
- Beauty (hair, nails, makeup, skincare, do it yourself beauty tips)
- Fashion (celebrities, trends, styling tips, do it yourself fashion)
- Money (career advice and finance)Hair (curling, straightening, accessories, braids)
Authors should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Response period is not defined.