Write For Monitor Backlinks
- 17. Feb
Monitor Backlinks is a company founded 6 years ago by a young man named Razvan Girmacea who now has more than 10 years of experience in web development and more than 30 personal projects. The objective of Monitor Backlinks is to offer tools which are easy to use and can help people, in any way engaged online, achieve good rankings in search engines at an affordable price. Many companies are unaware of the fact that they are investing vast sums of money to build backlinks which are not useful for their business since such links can be irrelevant, removed or broken. Monitor Backlinks checks the user links and reports on any potential problem. Various SEO techniques are applied in the process. The website is targeted at SEOs, entrepreneurs, marketers, and freelancers.
- Articles should provide useful information on SEO and backlinks.
- Step-by-step tutorials and articles providing a real value are welcomed.
- Content must be original and not published elsewhere.
- Articles must be of a high quality.
- Case studies are also accepted.
- Articles must be comprehensive and original.
- Unoriginal posts with no specific information will be rejected.
- Articles should have minimum 1200 words.
- Posts should reflect the tone and writing style of Monitor Backlinks blog.
- Writers should add their short bio and one backlink to their website.
- Self-promotion is forbidden in the body of the article.
- Content should be submitted as a Word document.
- Any images should be attached separately.
- Data should be properly attributed.
- Link building
- Traffic marketing
- Online marketing
Ideas or finished articles are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the article is selected, editing team will respond in two weeks. Response period is 7-10 working days.