Write For Minnesota Bride Magazine
- 23. Feb
Minnesota Bride Magazine is, as the very name says, magazine publishing useful information for the organization of weddings in Minnesota. This magazine profiles recognized wedding experts and resources. This bridal magazine offers the latest information on local trends in an elegant and stylish format. The website hosts vendor directories and covers all wedding organization items such as bridal apparel, accessories, deserts, décor, catering, and flowers. Future brides and grooms can also find fresh and innovative ideas for music, hair, photography, party details and venues. All in all, Minnesota Bride Magazine is a must-see for all those who intend to organize a wedding in this country.
- Pitches should present an actual story idea.
- Writers should read the magazine before deciding to pitch.
- Stories must be connected to Minnesota.
- Readers should be provided with useful information about local wedding resources.
- The tone should be professional but not overly formal.
- Articles must be well researched and reliable.
- Content must be original.
- Wedding gowns
- Accessories and similar
Queries should be sent at email@example.com. If writers want to inquire about writing for the website they should get in touch with a digital editor at firstname.lastname@example.org. Response period is not defined.