Write For Marriage
- 14. Feb
Marriage is a website dedicated to all marriage-related concerns. It is focused on providing information, resources, and community to promote and support happy, healthy and sustainable marriages. Marriage was founded by Malini Bhatia. The vision was to add value to a marriage. This website publishes articles on a wide range of topics, from relationship tips to legal advice. It supports the concept that creating a happy marriage requires a constant commitment to development, growth and relationship education. Marriage has separate sections devoted to particular aspects of love and marriage. This website also keeps a blog and a forum.
- Gust posts from dedicated writers, therapists, counselors and relationship experts are welcomed.
- Life coaches and professionals in mental health are also asked to contribute.
- Articles should help the readers find proper marriage-related information and support.
- Experiences and stories can also be published.
- Content should add value to a relationship.
- Articles must be useful.
- The headline must be catchy.
- Writers are asked to use sub-headings.
- Articles should be 500-800 words long.
- If added, images must be of a high quality.
- Content must be original.
- Writes are asked to include a short bio and a link to their social media account/website.
- Marriage preparation
- Marriage readiness
- Marriage Vows
- Marriage communication
- Emotional intimacy
- Marriage and finance
- Divorce and separation
To submit a guest post, writers should fill in the form available at https://www.marriage.com/submit-a-story. Response period is not defined.