Write For Marketing Profs
- Online Marketing
- 26. Jan
Marketing Profs offers educational material which will give the readers, or their team, solutions applicable in the real world, to solve general and more specific marketing problems. Marketing Profs engages experts who dispose of a diversified set of marketing strategies from email to social media. This platform provides information on upcoming events, encourages professional development and closely monitors industry trends. It claims the content presented takes reader’s marketing to a new level of supremacy and distinction.
The site welcomes “how to” articles, summaries of research findings, infographics and thought leadership articles.
- Content must be written from an objective point of view and give valuable how-to information.
- Content should be focused on practical advice and useful tips.
- The article should be well formatted.
- Writers are encouraged to use an approachable voice.
- The article should have 800-1000 words, not more than 1200 in any case.
- Writers can include images, charts, graphs etc. if these support the topic.
- Content must be original and not published anywhere else.
- Writers should include a short bio (25 words), LinkedIn and Twitter contact, if possible and a recent headshot.
- Links are allowed, immediately before the words to be linked.
- Links must not be embedded in the anchor text.
- Content is subject to editing.
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Account-based marketing
- Lead generation and management
- Marketing metrics and measurement
- Value propositions and positioning
- Marketing operations
- Marketing strategy
With a particular focus on:
- Defining the strategic objectives of campaigns
- Planning campaigns
- Creating campaigns
- Launching - communicating/ disseminating-campaigns
- Analysing campaigns
Articles are submitted in Microsoft Word format as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the article is selected, editing team will contact the author within 3 weeks. Publication takes 3 to 4 months.