Write For Lifewire
- 25. Jan
Lifewire is a website offering help in getting most out of technology which has become an important aspect of our lives. Lifewire provides direct and practical advice to help the readers “untangle the technology”. The website gives tutorials which are comprehensive and easy to understand on just about every technology-related topic, which can help the readers start using technology like professionals. Lifewire gives instructions on how to fix tech problems as well as advice concerning the purchase of technology products. It also informs on what more can be done with specific technology and describes exciting ways to use the technology (social networking, gaming, websites etc.) in order to get the most out of it.
Lifewire is looking for experienced and qualified freelance writers.
- The article should provide a reliable tech content which will make the readers feel understood and educated.
- Articles are helpful, informative and easy to understand
- Lifewire does not accept unsolicited guest author articles, blogs, or posts.
- Articles are well-formatted (include paragraphs, bullet points, numbering etc.)
- The article length is not defined but in general, the articles are 500-1000 words
- Videos, photos, screenshots and other visual content is also preferred.
- How To (Windows, Macs, iPad, iPhone Android, internet and network, digital cameras, home theatre, email and messaging)
- Fix (Windows, Macs, iPad, iPhone, Android, internet and network, digital cameras, home theatre, email and messaging)
- Buy (buying guides, product reviews, software and apps)
- Do More (web and search, social media, gaming, new and next)
The content should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.