Write For LCN
- Online Marketing
- 8. Mar
LCN is a company providing high-value domains and web hosting. The products offered are backed up by a reliable UK support. The company was founded in 1999. At that time, it was primarily focused on web design. Web hosting and domain name became a key activity almost accidentally. While providing web design services, LCN founders encountered a grave lack of quality hosting providers. They decided to solve the problem by themselves and over the time LCN became one of the biggest organically developed web hosts in the UK. The mission of this company is to help small business get online, by making it a realistic prospect for anyone to have a publishing website. SEO, Facebook advertising, and Twitter marketing represent a second phase of what it takes for a business to become visible and sustainable online.
- Content must be useful and interesting to the readers.
- Articles in form of tips, instructional how-to’s and guides are welcomed.
- Case studies and infographics will also be published.
- Relevant images and screenshot should be included.
- Content should be backed up by facts and figures.
- Sources must be cited.
- The tone should be friendly and conversational.
- Vague, long and unnecessary explanations are discouraged.
- Articles should have minimum 700 words (preferably 2000- 3000).
- Text should be simple and focused on the point.
- Only relevant links are to be included in the article.
- Writers should have an active Gravatar account and should provide a link to their social media accounts.
- Articles must be delivered in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
- Social media marketing
- PPC and paid search
- Link building
- Content marketing
- Conversion rate optimization
- Mobile marketing
Articles should be sent to email@example.com.
Response period is not defined.