Write For Home Advisor
- Home Improvements
- 25. Feb
Home Advisor is a digital home services marketplace. This is a place where homeowners can find useful home renovation information and ideas and connect with companies and professionals dealing with home repairs, maintenance, and improvement. Home Advisor is one of the leading marketplaces in this sphere. Several million homeowners have connected through this network with hundreds of thousands of home service professionals. This website offers information on home improvement/repair services, tools, and products. Access is free and requires no membership. Home Advisor even developed an app to help the users find the perfect solution for their homes. Users can get information on the average cost of a home project, connect with available and trustable professionals, schedule the services required online and read customer reviews before hiring.
- Articles must be related to home improvement.
- Writers can send tips, advice or décor ideas.
- Marketing and business development information are also welcomed.
- Posts must have minimum 300 words.
- Links may be added but the website reserves the right to remove them if irrelevant.
- Pictures can be sent but are not required.
- Authors should add their bio at the end of the post.
- Bio may include a link to author’s social media account/web/blog.
- Articles should be submitted in Word format.
- Writers should at an image (gravatar.com) and email address.
- Article submitted should not be self-promotional.
- Do it yourself
- Home tech
- Real estate
- Business advice
- January: New year, new home
- February: Love your home
- March: Remodels for the warmer month
- April: April fools and other DIY falsehoods
- May: Boosting your home’s curb appeal
- June: Revamping your lawn and outdoor spaces
Submissions should be sent to email@example.com. Response period is 2 weeks.