- 7. Feb
Hallmark Channel is a cable television network distributed in high and standard definition to millions of homes. This television has a 24 h programme and is one of America’s leading source of high-quality entertainment. Apart from new and original movies, this network also presents other types of new and original contents, including several primetime series, annual specials and a two-hour lifestyle show screened daily. Hallmark Channel is also a home to world premiere presentations of Hallmark Hall of Fame franchise. This channel is dedicated to helping its viewers celebrate their special moments in life. It also offers several annual holiday programming franchises. All in all, this channel is focused on family entertainment, offering interesting and emotional contents.
- Texts should have 65000-85000 words.
- Stories must have a happy ending.
- Romance stories can have seasonal themes (summer, Christmas, Valentine’s Day etc.).
- References to illness, addiction, abuse etc. should be avoided.
- Nudity, sex or detailed descriptions of sexuality or violence will not be accepted.
- Disturbing content is to be avoided.
- Both mysteries and romance stories can be written in first or third person.
- Content can be previously published as long as the author reserved all the rights.
- Romance story
- Cozy mystery story
Both with focus on friendship, family and community ties.
Writers are asked to submit their stories at https://submit.hallmarkpublishing.com/submit. Response period is not defined.