Write For Guitar Chalk
- 15. Feb
Guitar Chalk is a magazine published online which is committed to providing useful resources and helpful advice for people who either play, study or teach the guitar. Content published is of high quality and aims to answer a wide range of questions related to guitar lessons, gear, music production and best practices in the area. Guitar Chalk engages their best efforts to publish only accurate, representative, useful and correct content. It is a place where all guitar and music lovers can meet and share ideas and tips. Guitar Chalk gathers professional musicians as contributors who are qualified for the subjects concerned.
- Articles should share actual guitar playing examples.
- Articles must inform on learning methods.
- Content published should provide new insights and ideas.
- Writers are asked to share expertize (including mistakes learned).
- Articles should reflect author’s deep understanding of the topic discussed.
- Explanations should be as practical and concrete as possible.
- Generalization is to be avoided.
- The tone should be conversational.
- Pictures and diagrams are to be included.
- Content must be well formatted.
- Articles must be checked for spelling and grammar errors.
- Content must be unique and valuable to the readers.
- Articles should have approximately 2000-300 words.
- Guitar tips
- Guitar learning methods
- Playing techniques
- Insight into theory of music
Articles should be submitted using the form available at http://www.guitarchalk.com/write-for-us. Response period is not defined.