Write For Global Risk Insights
- 21. Feb
Global Risk Insights is a political magazine with primary focus on political risk news and political analysis. It was founded in London, by graduate students of London School of Economics. The aim of this magazine is to make political risk industry more innovative and approachable. Global Risk Insights engages prominent experts who provide advance analyses of political events which have a large impact on investments, economy, and business all over the world. The magazine helps businessmen by informing them on risks which are not easy to detect and by emphasizing undiscovered opportunities. Global Risk Insights has developed a forecasting methodology named Future Generator which represents a combination of data analytics and human intelligence.
- Global Risk Insights requires analytical approach.
- Articles must be written in excellent English.
- Content should reflect author’s interest in political risk, politics, economics or business.
- Writers must have minimum bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in global politics, finance and trade is desirable.
- Writers should get themselves acquainted with the articles published in this magazine.
- Articles should have 500-1000 words.
- Natural resources
- Technology and infrastructure
all from the angle of political risks.
Writing samples and CV should be sent to email@example.com. Response period is not defined.