- 9. Feb
Global Goose is a travel blog founded by a couple who met while working for accommodation while backpacking. In summer 2009 the two quit their jobs and started traveling around the world. They have been doing so ever since. The name Global Goose was selected because geese are migrating birds and they travel in form of a letter V, where the first and the strongest one takes the majority of the wind resistance, making it easier for other geese to follow. In a similar manner, Global Goose intends to make traveling easier and safer to other travelers. This website publishes actionable tips and helpful advice. It informs on travel destinations and publishes interesting photographs.
- Blogs should be well written and informative
- The article should have minimum 500 words.
- Content must be targeted at people interested in travel.
- Useful how-to guides are welcomed.
- Writers can also submit opinion pieces about controversial aspects of travel.
- Content should be original.
- Photos are to be included.
- Writers should send a short bio and an image of him/herself.
- Personal travel experiences
- How to guides
- Advice, tips, and information about nomad traveling
- Guides on how to make the most of visiting particular location
- Interviews with people experiencing interesting travel adventures
Writers should send their guest post pitch using the form available at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScPpk-YAJrKhfBnk5u74C0PtQeXtA0xzbHqW7mbudAKpCZT5w/viewform?c=0&w=1. Response period is not defined.