Write For Gardening Know How
- 12. Feb
Gardening Know How is a website founded by a gardener for gardeners. For this reason, the founder is extremely passionate about helping others grow their gardens. It was started out of a hobby when Heather Rhoades discovered that there were not many friendly places online where gardeners could find useful information. Sites providing such information were generally to technical and not welcoming enough. Thus, Gardening Know How was developed as a place where anyone could ask any gardening related question and get a proper friendly answer. In time, answers to questions became articles. Currently, this website provided answers to more than 50 000 direct questions related to gardening problems and it is being visited by more than 70 million people every year.
- Content must be high-quality.
- Problem-solving articles are welcomed.
- Experienced gardeners are asked to contribute.
- Writers are asked to send a sample of their previous writing.
- Writers should also send their credentials.
- In terms of word count and style, writers should read previously published posts.
- Gardens (edible gardens, gardening how-to, ornamental gardens, special gardens)
- Houseplants (specific houseplants, general houseplant care)
- Problems (plant diseases, environmental problems)
- Lawn care (general lawn care, lawn substitutes)
- Composting (basics, ingredients, manures, vermicomposting)
- Gardening help
An article sample should be sent to email@example.com. Response period is not defined.