Write For Gaming Debugged
- 27. Feb
Gaming Debugged is a gaming blog founded by Ian Garstang. It was launched in 2004 and covers mainstream gaming, indie gaming and gaming design in general. This blog publishes fresh news, articles and reviews from the games industry. The author’s idea was to create a place where all gamers could find basic and more complex gaming advice. Gaming Debugged is also a marketplace where game developers can send their graphics and assets to be used in game development. The blog is experiencing a steady growth and has become a valuable resource for all gaming enthusiasts.
- Articles must be useful and interesting.
- Content must be written in English.
- Content must be informative and/or funny.
- Articles should have minimum 400 words (more is preferred).
- Images can be added, if and where appropriate.
- Titles should be agreed with the editor.
- Submissions should be original.
- Game design
- Game development
- Games industry
- Game development tips and advice
- Game marketing tips and advice
- Retro gaming
- Online gaming
- Cloud gaming
- Social media and marketing
- Game blogging
- Twitch gaming advice
- YouTube gaming advice
- Gaming lists
- Gaming comparisons
Writers should write at email@example.com. Response period is not defined.