Write For Freelance to Freedom
- 24. Feb
Freelance to Freedom is a project and a community founded with the aim to help freelancers develop a successful business and to motivate others to become freelancers. It is a well-known fact that many modern people are overstressed with their current jobs and are frequently feeling abused or not sufficiently appreciated by their employers. However, fear of losing a regular monthly wage is preventing such people from attaining their freedom. Thus, Freelance to Freedom provides useful resources, advice and community support that people need to break off the chains and start working what they like, when they like and for the price they consider appropriate. It is not an easy journey, but Freelance to Freedom can be your companion in grasping your freedom.
- The content should be targeted at freelancers who want to start or expand their business.
- Actionable and useful tips are preferred.
- Content should be inspiring.
- Articles must be valuable to the readers.
- Writers can send how-to guides and action steps easy to implement.
- The tone should be conversational.
- Articles should be written in the first person.
- Articles generally have 600-1000 words.
- Posts must be properly formatted (subheadings, bullets, lists etc.).
- Links to content previously published on Freelance to Freedom are recommended.
- Relevant images and/or screenshots should be included.
- Content must be original and never published before.
- The website reserves the right to edit the post.
- The document should be prepared as an editable Google doc and named with author’s name + post title.
- Operations- steps in starting or expanding a freelance business, review of online tools, financial and legal tips,
- Marketing- efficient websites, social media strategies, networking, copywriting, advertising, email marketing
- Productivity- strategies, tools/software, minimizing admin time
- Inspiration for freelancing
The article, along with author’s bio (up to 300 words), headshot, name and email address should be shared with firstname.lastname@example.org. Response period is not defined.