Write For Fix Your Skin
- 30. Jan
Fix Your Skin is a website devoted to enabling its readers to improve their skin treatments. It was founded in November 2015. The aim of Fix Your Skin is to make skincare accessible to anyone and to provide health and beauty advice. The content published on this website is educative; advice is explanatory and not difficult to implement. Articles are backed up by many references. One of Fix Your Skin goals is to create a sense of community for its readers by establishing a support system i.e. a group of people willing to listen and help those in problems related to health and beauty.
- Content must be original.
- Articles should provide new thoughts or represent a product review.
- Articles about recipes to help to treat any skin condition are also welcomed.
- Promoting specific product or service is discouraged.
- Content is subject to editing (grammar and formatting).
- Articles should have 1000+ words.
- Author’s bios are welcomed but not obligatory (bio should have up to 100 words).
- Articles should be sent as an attachment in Word format.
- Skin Care
Articles are to be sent firstname.lastname@example.org. Response time is not defined.