Face Care Talks
- 30. Jan
Face Care Talks is a blog about skincare, beauty, and cosmetics. It provides information on skincare, lip care, eye style, beauty products, face makeup, foundations, hairstyle, men style, diet, fitness, celebrity beauty news and much more. Information provided on this blog is based on a thorough research. Articles contain reliable data and are written by a team of experts and writers focused on above-mentioned topics. Face Care Talks provides only completely fresh and unique content. Resources are included and attached when any quotations, product ingredients and features and celebrity interviews are published. When applicable, articles are also supported by official statistics.
- Content must be original, creative and educational.
- Posts should be backed up by charts, expert quotes, and research.
- Articles should be in a form of substantive discussion.
- Short posts are preferred (under 1500 words).
- Writers are asked to send several story ideas (bullet points and sub-points included).
- Writers should send a sample of their previously published articles.
- Affiliate links and sale pages should not be included.
- Writers should send their by-line.
- One link is allowed in the bio.
- Content should be formatted and free of any grammar or spelling mistakes.
- Once published, content becomes the property of Face Care Talkers.
- Editors reserve the right to modify the text.
- Articles should be formatted (heading and subheadings included).
- The introductory part of the article should be clear and catchy.
- Content should be clear, well researched and helpful.
- Word count is not defined but articles generally have1500+ words.
- Authors can add one featured 800-pixel image and couple of images related to the content.
- Skin Care
- Lip care
- Home remedies
- Diet and fitness
Writers are welcomed to contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Guest Post Ide” in the subject of the email. Response time is not defined.