Write For Cultural Weekly
- 10. Feb
Cultural Weekly is a website focused on culture. It is a place where people can talk about their creative culture- discuss it with passion, get perspective or analyze it. The focus is placed on individual’s cultural environment which can improve trough prosperous conversations. Creativity in motion is the primary concern. Cultural Weekly is a free platform. It voices independent writers who retain the right to their content and upload it themselves. Cultural Weekly practices minimum editorial control. It supports creativity and ability to express an attitude with passion and clarity. Cultural Weekly was founded in 2011 as an opportunity for various perspectives to be seen and heard of. Founders and writers call themselves cultural provocateurs. They support artistic freedom and artists’ rights.
- A guest post should originate from author’s passion and emotional experience.
- Poetry is accepted only by invitation.
- Articles should start with a newsworthy element.
- The style is informal.
- Minimum 2 excellent images are required.
- The article should be provocative and inspire the readers to comment.
- Articles should have minimum 750 words.
- Authors are asked to deliver their bio (one sentence).
- Editing team reserves the right to edit the article.
- TV and Web
Submissions are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Response period is not defined.