Write For Creative Guerrilla Marketing
- Online Marketing
- 26. Jan
As the very name says, Creative Guerrilla Marketing is primarily focused on guerrilla marketing. Its primary goal is to deliver the audience high-quality information and examples for marketers and designers. Guerrilla marketing as a term stands for an advertising strategy which applies low-cost and rather unconventional advertising tactics which bring maximum results. The aim of guerrilla marketing is to surprise the consumer, create an impression and social buzz. It is said to leave a far more valuable impression on consumers than traditional advertising. This is because guerrilla marketing campaigns impact the consumer on the more personal level. This type of marketing is often perfect for small business.
- Content must be in English.
- Quality of the article must match that of other posts on the site.
- Questionable material cannot be promoted.
- The article should include images or videos.
- Content must be original and should not be published elsewhere
- Article must be original and without grammatical errors.
- Content should be well formatted (headings, bullet points, paragraphs etc.).
- Editors reserve the right to modify the content.
- Authors are asked to submit a short bio.
- Guerrilla marketing
- Ambient advertising
- OOH marketing
- Unconventional marketing
- Mobile marketing
- Viral marketing
- Creative advertising
- Street art
- Augmented reality
- Agency news
Authors are provided with contact mail email@example.com. It is also possible to fill in the form available at http://www.creativeguerrillamarketing.com/contribute/. Response period is not defined.