Write For Creately
- 23. Jan
Creately is a website promoting high value diagramming tool that saves both, time and money. The product is targeted to a wide range of users- from web designers and software developers to students. This diagramming application enables its users to easily create flowcharts, organizational charts, interactive site maps, wireframes and UI mockups, UML diagrams, mind maps, network diagrams, Gantt charts etc. through which the users can present complex ideas in visually effective manner.
The Creately includes more than 40 different types of diagrams and thousands of templates. It is available for online use, desktop and mobile devices and it has the version for classroom use, G Suite version, Confluence version and Jira version.
This website has a blog about diagrams, presentations, mobile apps and business development in general. It accepts guest posts which have to be in line with these guidelines:
- The article must be 500+ words and it should offer something valuable to the readers
- Maximum 2 self-serving links are permitted (one to the writer’s site/blog and the other to any social media). Links adding value to the article are allowed. Outgoing links must be relevant to the Creately blog.
- The content must be formatted (include headings, bullet points, paragraphs etc.)
- The site reserves the right to make minor changes to the articles
- Once published on Creately, the content cannot be published anywhere else (including the writer’s blog)
- Submissions are sent as word document or html file. Writers are encouraged to deliver images (580 pixels or less) and videos which should be delivered as a separate attachment.
- Copyright must not be violated.
- Business Growth
The content can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is also possible to send topic ideas to see whether it matches Creately blog. Usual response period is 2 weeks.