Comic Book Resources
- 7. Feb
Comic Book Resources is one of the most prominent websites in the domain of pop culture. As its name says, Comic Book Resources is devoted to comic books, movies on superheroes, comic book movies, graphic novels, movies in general and all other items belonging to the scope of comics culture. Since it is the comics that drive the pop culture, aim of Comic Book Resources is to cover all expressions of this stimulating and intriguing industry. Since its foundation, this website has become one of the most reliable voices in the comic book industry. CBR is proud to be considered an independent website of this category. The efforts of the founders, editors and the team, in general, gained success- CBR won the envious Eisner award for best journalism in 2009, 2011 and 2014. This website has an active community and provides most recent news, information on events and comic book industry updates.
- Content should be related to the topics provided.
- Content should be fresh and informative.
- Word limit is not strictly defined.
- Authors should get themselves acquainted with the content generally published on CBR.
- Familiarity with custom Content Management Systems and WordPress is preferred.
Comic Book Resources welcomes
- Comic book news and series announcements
- Comic book films and TV show casting news
- Film and TV trailers
- Commentary features
- List features
- News posts
all related to latest comic books, movies, and pop culture happenings.
Writers are asked to fill in the Contributor Application Form available at https://www.cbr.com/contributor/. Response period is not defined.