Write For Cineaste
- 7. Feb
Cineaste is one of leading magazines in America publishing news in art and politics of cinema. It was founded in 1967. Ever since, Cineaste has been offering social, aesthetic and political perspective on the cinema. This website is focused on all domains of cinema starting from old and new Hollywood films, American independent cinema, European high-quality movies and cinema of developing countries. This website is targeted and intelligent general public, acquainted and sophisticated about art and politics. Articles published have critical and analytical approach o their topic- film, film genre, recent production trend, artistic or political movement etc. It is being published on a quarterly basis.
- Writers must be familiar with Cineaste editorial policy and publishing history. Content should be related to the topics provided.
- Readability is a top priority, irrespective of complex and advanced ideas.
- Articles must discuss their topic in depth.
- Academic jargon, film-buff trivia, and show business references are not welcomed.
- The political aspect of the subject should not be neglected.
- Bibliographic and other reliable sources are welcomed in the text and footnotes.
- Feature articles should have 3000-4000 words.
- Word count depends on the form of the article
- Writers are asked to first email their letter of inquiry and proposal of their article.
- Articles should be in Word format.
- Feature articles
- DVD and Blue Ray reviews
- Book reviews
all related to films and film industry.
Articles are to be sent to email@example.com. Response period is not defined.