Write For Chelsea Dogs
- 2. Feb
Initially, Chelsea Dogs was a company providing pet services such as dog walking, doggy daycare and pet taxi. In 2011 Chelsea Dogs decided to expand their business and became an online retail market. Direct experience gained while working with the customers was used, particularly regarding requirements for stylish items which are at the same time a practical accessory for the dog. Thus, Chelsea Dogs Online Boutique was launched. Apart from selling a wide range of dog accessories, this website keeps a blog concerned with pet news, latest products, interesting videos etc.
- High standard articles are accepted.
- Writers must possess good writing skills.
- Articles must be original and not published anywhere else.
- Word count is not defined but blog, in general, does not contain long articles.
- Once published on this website, it becomes its property and cannot be republished without a written permission.
- Writers are asked to send a brief description of themselves and topics of interest relevant to the blog.
- Authors should include an URL to some of their recent work (blog or portfolio).
- Canine health (information, causes, symptoms, treatments)
- Dog treats & food recipes (preferably organic, homemade and easy!)
- Top 10’s (anything related to dogs/pets)
- How to’s (anything related to dogs including training methods)
- Cute/funny videos with entertaining descriptions
- Training tips
- Latest news stories (dog/pet related)
Writers are encouraged to apply by sending an email to email@example.com. Response period is not defined.