- 24. Jan
Business Insider is a growing website presenting business news which is important from financial, tech and media aspects, as well as from aspect of other industries. The website was launched in 2007 by Henry Blodget, known for his experience in Wall Street where he worked as an analyst and founders of Double Click, Dwight Merriman, and Kevin Ryan. The US site is now the largest site about business news on the web.
Business Insider has 7 international editions - in Australia, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, China, and the United Kingdom. It reaches new 5 million users each month. The UK site, which was launched in November 2014, still maintains the recognizable style and tone which made Business Insider famous.
Business Insider accepts new contributions.
- The article should be engaging and modern.
- The content can represent an analysis, opinion, inside scoops or expert advice.
- Writers are advised to read the site and get the feel of the type of stories the site publishes.
- Writers retain their rights to the articles they send.
- Writers are discouraged to pitch the stories Business Insider has already written.
- The content must be creative
The writers are instructed to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and credentials. In the mail, writers should pitch their idea and add links to relevant writing samples.