Write For Book More Brides
- 22. Feb
Book More Brides is a website launched in 2010 by a couple who initially wanted just to get out of corporate industries and earn some extra money. This website has grown to provide cost-effective solutions for bridal marketing and wedding industry. It strives to empower wedding professionals who are not good at marketing and promotion by offering strategies to double their reservations and increase the income. The mission is to bring the best of what the founder has discovered. Clients of Book More Brides are owners of small business in wedding industry including DJs, event planners, photographers, destination experts, caterers, florists and more.
- Posts should be informative and well written.
- Content must provide valuable and reliable information.
- Articles can also offer marketing strategies.
- Content must be used for the small business audience.
- Articles should have 400-800 words.
- Content may be subject to minor editing.
- Articles must be original and not published elsewhere.
- If photos are attached, source information must be added.
- A by-line of 30-50 words must be added to the article with maximum 2 no follow links.
- Writers should send three published articles related to the topics concerned and evidence proving they have minimum two years of experience in the wedding industry.
- How to articles
- Top 10 lists of resources
- Marketing and sales tips and strategies
- Sales success stories
- Social marketing advice
- Wedding and wedding industry trends
- Time-saving ideas
- Hiring practices
- Public relation strategies
Articles should be sent to email@example.com. Response period is not defined.